1. Open SQL Server Management Studio Express. You should be presented with a connection dialogue window. If this does not appear simply click on the connect icon in the upper left hand corner.
2. You will need to enter the server address that your database is located on.
3. The user name and password is configured when you create the database in Plesk Panel. If you would like SQL Server Management Studio to remember your password then check the remember password box, but it is not necessary.
4. Click on the connect button after providing the necessary information.
5. Now expand the database list and find your database.
6. Congratulations, you are now connected to your database server and can manage your database. You can disconnect at any time by closing SQL Server Management Studio or clicking the disconnect icon in the upper left corner.